Sunday, June 21, 2009

Luggage Retriever

Another flashback to Zagreb.

Croatian Airlines lost my luggage!! I actually found it myself. I bought this stupid little luggage tag thing with an alarm and a picture of a dog on it before we left because I was Mr. anal planner. There’s also a keychain fob and when you press the button on it, it sets off a loud beep alarm on your luggage so you can find it… Like finding your car in a big car park with the panic alarm. I actually needed it!! Good thing I was Mr. anal planner. Who’s laughing now? :P

The airline tags had come off it and it was sitting in lost and found it. I would be without everything right now if it wasn’t for that. Thank-you funny little luggage alarm thingy with a picture of a golden retriever on it… I will recommend you to all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment