Monday, June 22, 2009

Starbucks Kiss My Ass


Don't ask me why al the text in my blog is suddenly underlined... I can't figure it out.

Anyway, as I said, Starbucks can kiss my ass... There is no comparison to this coffee I am tasting...



There actually was much more to Hvar then tequila that went boom. There was a castle that went boom. Venetians used to rule there and built a castle and housed all the gun powder in one tower until it was struck by lightening and blew up half the castle. I wont post pictures here because the internet connection I found tonight is slow. But I'll post pictures of the city walls in Dubrovnik where I am now. You get the idea.

Korcula was a bit of a bust because we had a freak torrential storm. Went for pizza and saw Marco Polo's birthplace but then got out of the rain and went to bed early to recover. The weather was nicer today and should be fully sunny tomorrow. Crossing the border to Montenegro and going to Budva to catch some beach time.

Before the storm though and on our way tto Korcula, we found some time to go diving into the clear warm waters of the Adriatic in a quiet cove we found. I took a dive from the top deck.








As I said, today was Dubrovnik. So much to see. Im seriously checking out real estate in these villa's inside the walls. I wanna live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment