Friday, June 19, 2009

Munching in Munchen


So this was my scary little plane in the big scary rain that I took from Munich to Zagreb. The even shorter connection to Split was actually a very nice plane, but this one was scary.

So to finish off my Munich stuff...

I won't drone on about the history of Munich and all I learned and saw. But I did learn and see a lot. A few interesting things. Bavaria is kinda like Quebec in that it has a bit of a seperatist movement going on. The Beer Hall Putch happened in Munich. Leiderhosen and Octoberfest are all Bavarian inventions, not Berlin's.

And... I ate bratwurst.... I figured since I was in Germany I should at least try it.

Here are some pictures


Oh... And I met up with Alex!! Yaaaaaay! Croatia is AMAZING! I'll write about it tomorrow. For now though, here's a preview




:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment