Sunday, June 14, 2009

T-Minus 44 Hours

Random shot of a beach on one of the Croatian islands...

It's 10pm on June 14th and I'm at work. I work in an addictions and mental health facility so I do nursing hours and tonight is a graveyard shift. I'm in vacation mode already. It's a long time coming. It's probably good that I'm working an overnight shift because I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. I'm 5 years old again and it's Christmas eve.

44 hours, 3 minutes, and 27 seconds to go as I write...

My itinerary is: Munich, Croatia (Split, Dubrovnik, Korcula, etc... Sailing the islands in the Adriatic sea for 10 days), Vienna, Paris, Dublin, and Amsterdam.
I'm gonna blog my trip and try to upload as many pictures as possible. I'll keep this as updated as I can. I'm bringing my new little 8 inch weee pc with me. I can't live without a computer unfortunately.
And, yes, I intend to eat a brownie or two in the big A...
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment